Friday, April 01, 2005

Frustrated.....

Hmmmmm. How can I start this. Well, let's just start it like this, I don't need anything, but I have one question for you.... If I stopped talking to you today, would you cry? No, that's what I thought, so why should I cry over you? Funny we are so selfish that we think that world revolves around us. Look at the big picture it revolves around everyone and effects everyone so stop and try to help as many people as you can. I am not trying to say not to be happy in your life but remember there are other people that you can help. I feel that I am lost a lot of the time and I need guidance but I feel that a lot of my friends don't seem to come through for me, funny how you are there for them when needed but they are not for you???? Frustrated, because it is funny how you hear something from someone you haven't known long enough to call someone but you would take their word due to the fact they sleep with you but you and your friends might have a fall out???? Frustrated, because how would you act, think about that... Pre-judge, that's wrong.... Frustrated, because I give my all and don't recieve a 110% in return. Anger solves nothing and you need to talk to me about everything so that I can do my best to understand and give my assistance to help. Remember who was there for you before that cat showed up and before you meet that girl if needs be ....HUH. Adrion, I know you just got to Iraq pa, I like the blog you set off, I miss you so much fam and I am missing you like crazy I wish that we could be together at the same duty station. Yo, if you need anything let me know for real for real. I got you, naw mean, I want you to meet Rod, for real. Holla at me when you can. Rod, please think about what you do, hell everyone think about what you do.... Love you fam(Smoke and Adrion). But you know I am...

FRUSTRATED.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You maybe right but just because you think I am choosing doesn't mean that I am. What I am chosing right now is to not speak on anything in the event that I may say things now that I may later regret. Yes, I will always be a friend and if you were to call me tom and needed something I would come through, wether you think it or not. Yes, I will talk to you and tell you why it was a big deal and my opinion, but it won't be tom. I have to settle my mind and clear it before I do anything stupid. If you think that this a over a MAN them you aren't seeing the whole picture. When I feel that I am ready to talk then I will but if you call I will not hesitate to answer. Either way regardless of what you think I will never stop being a friend to you especially over a MAN. You should know better than that.