Monday, June 13, 2005

Smoke Dogg....

What can I say I knew a great person, one that I admired and looked to amongst this problematical world. I try to figure out why I was given the opportunity to meet and become so close to a person of this stature?? Maybe, I was afforded the chance due to some of the trials and tribulations that I have encountered in my life? No, I think that I met this great person due to all the pain that we have both been through in our short lives here. How can it be that the world is so large and yet two people of the same caliber meet and end up looking out and helping one another. If I knew better I have met you before...

I know that you were the one that I went to in times of need and in times of confusion and disarray and I appreciate all of that. Thank you, so very much you will never know what impact you had on me. I will never forget the day I met you and the day that I to tell you goodbye for now, my brother. For I will always consider you family no matter where we find ourselves in journey through the rest of our lives. I will be here for you as I know that you will always be there for me. I just want you to know that I love you and miss you so much. Your companionship is greatly missed and will never be forgotten.

This is for a great person and an even greater brother.... Forever my life.....

SMOKE DOGG.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It feels wonderful to be appreciated...In my almost 40 years of living, I have met many people but the ones I met within the last 1 1/2 have had a profound impact on me...Boogie, you have been one of many little sisters that have given me some well needed advice and a swift kick in the butt when I needed it as well...

You asked why did we meet, I think it is because we both needed someone to put our crazy lives in perspective and make sense of the DRAMA...As me to you, I consider you to be family as well so if you ever need your Big Brother, I am only an email or phone call away...

I Love You too little Sis and I wish you and yours the Best that this life has to offer...We will see each other again...

I am glad I can call you family but more important, I am glad I can call you a FRIEND...

Friends Forever,

Smoke Dogg