Monday, June 20, 2005

you know

Only God can judge me
Therefore I dont care what you think say or even heard about me
Who is you to judge me anyway
You arent the all mighty so it really doesnt matter what you say
You can faze me hate me for who I am
Im a natural born hustla and I am what I am
Trust me if I cared about the way you thought of me
Then it would honesty suck like any other injury
If we cool then we cool
Never hate on me never act a fool
Trust me my bullsh#t tolerance level is real low
If you a chick then know this Im all about my doughI have too many other things in mind than sit and try to figure you out.
I made that mistake when I never should have been in doubt
For all you Kat's that think you know P
You better take another look cause thorough bred is about cheese
I don't have time to hang out and chill
Every move I make is calculated like craftsman's steel
There's only a few things that I put before my life
Other than them the rest is out of my life.
So if you don't know me and you trying to get to know me
Here's a tip come correct or leave.
I'M ONE OF THE REALEST SIMPLY PUT!


YOU KNOW

No comments: