Sunday, March 26, 2006

Take Advantage

Hold up, I know what you are probably thinking just off the title of this one... What the hell is she talking about take advantage? Well let me enlighten you. I have been so lucky to meet the people I have in the military and in my travels due to the military to take some life changing things with me from those experiences. I have had so many people there for me in times of well to say the least I felt lost, they helped guide me on to the right path again. I am glad that I have you as my friends to tell the truth you are my family. I consider a true friend family at all costs I am here for you as you are for me. I want to take a little time to say congratulations to my big brother Smoke Dogg, you came along way and I am happy that you and your wife have been blessed with a little P coming into the world. Keep me posted on that and remember you are the one that educates your child first, so take advantage. To my little sister K-Points, you have the world handed to you, go represent the US in Australia and play your hardest. This is just an opportunity for you to take advantage. My other little sister Babs, you need to pursue your love for snowboarding and take on all the sponsors that keep knocking on your door, how many people get that everyday? Not too many so please use it and go ahead take advantage. Dr. Love (Laura), you have yet to experience the military to it's full capability and if you decide to get out that is great you will do wonderful out here. If not use all the resources that the military provides and take advantage. Giggles, Juicy Gurl (Cara), Jenn, Bongo, Q.P., D, and all the rest of my friends, you all have so much opportunity and life is just beginning so take everything you can from it there is only one so go ahead and take advantage. My mom and the rest of my family, thank you for the support on my transition and you all have the ability to do anything you want so use everything you can and take advantage.

I hope that you all are in the best of health and remember that anything that is given to us is nothing that we can not overcome. I hope that you all take this as me pushing you on the right path like all of you have done for me, so it's ok to go out there and....

TAKE ADVANTAGE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish you the best in all your endeavors also and thank you for being a true friend. Miss you. Keep your head up.

Deuteronomy 31:6