Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Some Advice...

If I give you some advice
Then it wouldn't be worth livin' this half-crazy life
So don't stnad in one place for too long
Before you know it, you will be so gone
So keep on doing you and you'll end up replaced
I've had ample opportunities to fill your space
If you ask your mom she will tell you how much you're a disgrace
She tell you air is free
But everyone pays a price for life
She doesn't understand why you can't leave it be
She doesn't want your life to end trife
She wants you to be married so she can meet your wife
Now the choice is yours, how will you lead your life
We all have choices wrong and right
Keep tryin' and never give up your fight
Before you know it you will be so damn tight
Peaple never forget the wrong but we hope they remember the right
Take it from me, Some Advice
And remember, I never repeat myself TWICE,

Just some ADVICE....

Yo, this is something I wrote when I was stationed at Ft. Lewis... Hope that you like it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was tight, I like.

Anonymous said...

= )