Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Questions???

Have you ever had questions and no nerve? I think that we all have questions that probably will go unanswered for the rest of our lives. Either we don't have the courage to ask or hear the answer if we did ask or it just boils down to never really being the right time. We have to intervene and make time work to our advantage because if we don't we will always have those questions on the tip of our tongues or nagging us in the back of our minds.

I will put mine on here because I am taking advantage of my resources and lets see if some of my questions get answered....

What is love to you and are there guidelines?

Whose fault is it who we fall in love with?

Why do you find me attractive?

Am I as good as your previous or where do I lack where they gained?

What is the problem with the world everyone is equal, right?

Why do we hate on ethnicity, sexuality and religion?

Do you wonder how bad things will be for your kids?

I hope that you can answer some of these questions; leave me a comment or shoot me an e-mail. It all comes down to the answers due to our.....

QUESTIONS.

No comments: