Friday, February 02, 2007

Whispers..

I know I am awake and alone but for some reason I hear your voice it is clear but low similar to a whisper soft and sweet. The sound sends chills up my spine and gives me goose bumps. For an instance I believe you are here in my presence. I can see your beautiful eyes and cute dimples. I smell you and can feel your breath on my neck. I feel the way you gently graze your hand over my arm and across my cheek. Damn I want to hold you and ask you how was your day. I close my eyes and lazily lay back to let you keep me in this somber state I have fell into. You tell me that you love the way I look at you and that you think I am sexy. I laugh and go along with the conversation that you have engaged me in. If only I could tell you the way I feel about you I know I tell you I love you but do you really know how much you mean to me? My mind is going in overdrive thinking of all the wonderful things I love about you. Happiness is what I have found and just laying here now I have realized that this is because I allowed you to get this close.

In the distance I hear music it is getting loader now...... DAMN, its my cell phone and you were never really here in the first place. For that one instant I swear I heard your.....

WHISPERS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's deep.

-D