Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Are you there?

We are so tied up in our own self existence that we neglect the people that are there for us through all of our trials and tribulations. I want to take this time now to slow down just long enough to acknowledge the ones that have been and still are there for me. If you are since I have been so busy to notice or not notice as the case may be. I apologize now for neglecting you or treating you with an attitude that is not that of what I truly want to reflect.

I know I am an ass when stuff stresses me out and I used to handle this emotion so well but now that I am an open book I can be read and that to me is not the easiest thing in the world to deal with. So try to understand that I am changing and trying not to let my issues reflect poorly or negatively upon you. I hope that this is letting you know that I am working on it and that I need you to work at it as well.

All of you that are still here with me if you are I appreciate everything and you being a friend is never taken with a grain of salt. I just want to know....


ARE YOU THERE????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All day, every day.

-D

Beth said...

I agree with you. Friends and family and those who care for you are the most important, but often the most neglected, ones in our lives.

someone else said...

i'm gonna someone i love right now. Thank you girl!

someone else said...

I meant i'm gonna call someone i love right now.