Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Something's missing....

You ever wake up in the middle of the night and realize damn there's something missing?
I have to get up by 0230 to make it to work by 0500 and I have been having trouble sleeping.
I know why because something is missing...
I wake up and notice there is nothing to wake up next to and there is no one sending me messages the day through.
Your touch and the way you look at me or the way you smile in the morning when I say something stupid.
I miss your smell it has all but faded from the pillow and now it is that much harder.
I miss those small things they made my day that much better.
DHL is the same but my role is different and your not here to support me through it.
I don't have my best friend to call or see and confide in.
This is not something I thought would be so difficult.
But for some strange reason I feel lost, confused and plain again.
With you I feel like I can accomplish anything and you make me feel like I am the greatest person in the world.
This is something that I need you to know because when you are gone I miss you so much more than you will ever fathom.
I am here waiting for you I want you to know that right now I know there's


SOMETHING MISSING....

No comments: