Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Pumpkin Picking


So kiyara, me, Maria and Danielle all went pumpkin picking a couple weeks ago. I forgot that it is really dirty out there and I wore my NY Yankees shoes and they looked like caca when we got home. We had a great time getting apples, squash, and pumpkins. The weather was great and it was the first time since I was a little kid that I went and did this. I hope that I am forming new traditions as a family for Kiyara.

We are all going this weekend again to go to the huge corn Maze and get cider so that should be interesting I am actually looking forward to it. I hope that everyone is taking full advantage of this beautiful fall season upon us. Let me know if you go

PUMPKIN PICKING.....

1 comment:

lux said...

gaynes, gayness, gayness...

my back hurt the next day after carrying that freakin 100 lb sack.