Saturday, April 23, 2005

Kiyara

Something I never thought I would have
A baby girl to say the least a superstar
So unique in all your aspects, how can anyone compete
You made me into an adult and made my life complete
You are beauty, in it's truest form
My world is but a a doorway to your life
You are going to be so much more than world is even ready for
Baby, you inspire me and I want you to know that it is you I adore
Keep your grace and remember that you are worth more
You are a superstar, show stopper and demand an encore

This is all for you the one that makes my life worth living. I hope that I will be everything that a mother is supposed to be for their daughter. I love you Bookie, I miss you so much mami... You are everything and then some, you are.......

KIYARA....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mommie, you are beautiful and I love you very much and I am waiting for you to come home and sleep with me every day. Have nice dinners whenever I love you. You will see every day I love you on your birthday. When you come back kisses and hugs for every day. UMMMMM......huh... I know one....on my birthday you should give me something I know. MOMMY that is all. Love Kiyara to momma. (this was typed by grandma word for word from Kiyara.