Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Clarify

Yo, first off let me, let you know that when I write it is really the way I think and what's on my mind at the time. Don't get it twisted with me writing to a certain someone because you would just make a fool out of yourself. The funny thing the more I write the better I feel so it just releases everything, past, present and future. You feel me on this? I have read some comments from people, be them friends or friends of friends and they think that I am writing about someone that I am with now or at the time of the blog... NO, that is incorrect it was just something that I had on my mind maybe for a long time and I was trying to get it off my chest. We all have burdens that weigh us down. Just remember that this is my release.

I am happy at the time with who I am and if I am with someone you will know soon enough.. LOL Keep it real and make sure you keep everyone thinking they know you. There are three people in all of us, the one we know, the one our friends know and the one that other people think they know. So who are we really? Just something to think about. I will close this and just so you know this is just to let you know about me and my writings it is just.....

CLARIFICATION....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okkk. Thanks for the clarification, the advice, and the knowledge. :-)

-You already know