Sunday, July 03, 2005

Why me....

Is that conceded to ask this? For real everyone wants to know, why me...? You know how it goes and I want to know, why me? I want to know why my kindness is taken for weakness? Why is my ability to be civil taken as someone that is a walk over? Can you tell me why I am mild tempered and accept so much shit from friends but once pissed off, piss everyone else off? Why is it easy to hear someone say I love you, but hard for me to say it? Probably due to the fact that, I am not out here trying to lead anyone on, I am here to be truthful and blunt. I have to keep it real for myself and for everyone that is around me. Why is it so easy for people to lie, yet it is almost impossible for me to. Why do I have a conscience and it seems the rest of the world has yet to find theirs? Why is it so hard for me to find someone and stay happy with them.?

This is just a few things that I wanted to put out there. I hope that you can compare and think that maybe these are some of the questions that you ask yourself sometimes. Get at me and let me know what you think about this one? So can anyone tell me....

WHY ME...???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

J,

I ask myself some of the same questions everyday and I keep telling myself, what goes around comes around. The people who try to walk on you will get theirs. Just keep being u. As for people lying, it's like my homegirl L jiggy said on her cd, "Everyday people lie to God too. So what makes you think they won't lie to you too." I try to remember Matthew 6:14-15. As for all the other questions, I wish I knew where the answers are. I just gotta keep being me and brush the occasional dirt off my shoulder and drive on and not let it phase me. You know what I mean.

-D