Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Just Blaze.....


First off I want to come out and say this is not what you think it is... One thing I have learned in my day is never burn bridges, because you never know if you will have to cross that bridge again. Now I am here to tell you, you have one life to live so do you. Why worry about tomorrow or yesterday when there is today? The funny thing is that we are what society wants us to be, we never really go out there and do what we want. We are molded from birth to be an ample part of society. Funny you probably never looked at this way.

I am here just to tell you my views if you see it as knowledge take it and pass it on cause knowledge is nothing to anyone if no knows you are brilliant. Right? I have so many people around me everyday and I want to ask them what they did today, just because I know that is really not what "they" wanted to??? Not too many people will say man, I love my job, or just say they did what their one true desire in life is. So the next time you think of all these things think how happy you are at the moment. If you are not happy in your present situation then only you can change it and make it to what you want it to be.

In closing I want you to think of this quote that means a lot to me. "Happiness makes up in height, what it lacks in length." (Robert Frost)

So go out there and live your life and in my words....

JUST BLAZE!!!!!

No comments: