Wednesday, July 20, 2005

SIMPLY PUT....

The life I choose to lead it not always the way that I want nor is yours the way you probably want yours. Have you ever sat back with some time on your hands and thought, what the hell am I doing here? I know that most people do this at some point in their life, but when you do reach this aspect in your life sit and reflect on all the good things that have come from the life you have already led. Have you ever met someone and then they leave from your life and you never see or hear from them again? I know that myself being in the military I have met a lot of people like this and I wish I could still talk to them, you know just ask them how they are doing, what they have been doing since the last time I saw them. The friends we make and lose are always a keep sake part of our lives.

Remember that you can't always walk away from every problem that occurs. We have to take a deep breath and say I can do this, stand up no matter what the consequences may be and bite the bullet. Leaving issues unresolved now will catch up with you later on in life. Be it the life that you were meant to lead, the one you choose, or just the life that you never wanted, it is our lives and we can try to change them or be content in all aspects of life and live this one out to the fullest. I know that if I don't like something about myself I try my best to change it, I didn't like drinking so I quit, I am going to the gym for my personal satisfaction not anyone else's. Just do it for you, not because you think that you have to impress someone else. Only you have the final decision in the life you lead, we maybe there to help, guide, or give assistance to you along the way but the change and will comes from you. Do you have what it takes to go out on a limb and live the life that you have always wanted?

Life is just to complicated to be.....

SIMPLY PUT.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seems a little self-centered to think you can ever truly do anything for yourself. life was not designed that way. when you are born, it is with the prerequisite that someone look after you and raise you. this concept is constant throughout every individuals life, b/c you will never have all the answers nor the resources to have all the answers. therefore relying on others opinions and ideas to "help" guide your everyday life. although we have to make decisions that effect our lives only from time to time. every decision will affect someone around us. needless to say, 9 out of 10 times, someone is hurt. it is therefore our responsibility to not only be critical of one another, but more importantly, honestly objective. so its cool to do what you want , b/c you want to, but be adult and real about it. face yourself and others with no shame or regrets! be willing to express yourself instead of dodging issues and playing juvenille games. get to your point. state it and be done with it. don't hide behind a facade of fake actions and declaritives that amount to nothing. going to a gym is cool and all, but excercise your freedom to express yourself to others bymore that blogging boo. it seems to me, from reading your stuff, you write "at" people. instead of talking to them. simply put....