Monday, November 14, 2005

Big Moves

In life we all make decisions that we are not to sure about but we do it because we get bored and we are unhappy with our current situation. I know that I have one of the best friends in the world the funny thing is that I never thought that I would get close to a friend again the way that best friends do. I lost my best friend that I grew up with a couple weeks prior to Kiyara being born, he was shot at close range in the heart. That took a big toll on me and I just tried to close myself off from everyone. I get close but never too close to my friends but recently I became close and made a best friend that I am glad helped me realize that everyone needs someone to talk to. The funny thing is now that I am making moves I am happy and I know now that the Army is not a safe haven nor a shoulder to lean on in unstable situations. It is something that works you and lets you know that you are expandable so there should be no issue letting go since they throw us out the door with a swift kick and say good luck. So I ask you this, working for a company as impersonal as the military is do you think that I would take a look back over my shoulder, stutter step or even hesitate to think for an instance that I messed up and need to go back. NOT ON DUTY.... It is greener on the other side and I am here for you regardless of anything that happens remember that the ones that show you they really care and are genuine to you will show that they mean what they say. Hope that one day eveyone can make do it big and have friends that support you through all the good and bad times. It is hard to go out and just make....

Big Moves.

G, thank you for all you have done for me and making me realize that what my number one is. Thank you again ma and keep doing you and know that I am always here for you my fam is my heart and you are my fam. ONE LOVE ma... You know how soft I am, I love you ma and so does Bookie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obviously your ture friends are the ones at your disposal. You have no clue what a friend is let a lone a "best friend." Obviously those are terms you use a little too loose.