Monday, July 24, 2006

The Easy Road...

Do you know the meaning of this life?
Is there a reason we are here to suffer?
Can someone answer me these questions?
Do I speak to myself or do you hear me when I ask for a favor?
I need help that is all I'm asking is for a little compassion and someone to listen to me...?
Can you help me along this path and together we will make it thru anything?Pain and sorrow is what we encounter daily and I want to help you see the other side...
Come over to the side where I have nothing but love for you and that is what you deserve.
Is this something that is too hard to fanthom that someone really wants to be selfless and do for you.
No self benefit no stature of gaining an ego nothing but to give to you the reality of what love is..
Don't shy away and don't try to hide your feelings I understand that you've been hurt before but I am not them and I will never do that to you.
I want to show you that all people are not the same and that love is pure when I say I love you this is not a pick up line
But actual fact and I would not use this to my advantage.
So my hand is out will you take it and join me along the way thru this crazy life?I have one thing left to say....

We've only just begun you cannot even begin to imagine what is left in store for you, no heartache, no pain, just love there is ups and downs but you make it no one said love was...

THE EASY ROAD!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"The Easy Road.."Hmm. The title alone brings about alot of thoughts. You gonna mess around and have me writing again. To answer your first question w/ another question, "What does life mean to you?" As for your second question, there are different reasons why we "suffer" or are tested. Sometimes it's to humble us. Sometimes it helps us to better appreciate what we have. You can let it beat you down and bother you or you can take it as a learning experience and continue to grow and move on. Nobody said this life would be easy.

I wish you were here in person to see me through things I have yet to experience but I know you still have your path to find and follow as do I. I know that you'll be here in spirit. Through e-mails, phone calls, the occasional visits, in my thoughts during the day, and in my dreams at night. I love you.