Friday, July 14, 2006

Too Short...

Why is that people have to always past judgment on everyone that actually goes out there and enjoys life? How long do you really have here? You only have right now and I know you've heard that tomorrow is not guaranteed...!! Come on now, live and let live is what it should be you live the way you want and let everyone else do them... I know you hear me say, "Do you and I'm a do me" live by this and you will do fine.

The problem occurs when you start making it a point to ruin others lives due to the fact you are too scared to live your own life. So I got out of the Army and did what I told everyone I would I opened a successful Cafe' now I am about to do bigger and better things. That was nothing but a small speed bump and I have the support from family and loved ones to do what I have always wanted to do.

Without you I don't know if I could have really made the decision but I love you, the three women that are the closest my heart. I will show you how good things are going to get. So if you can bare with me I will prove this time worthy and that we have nothing to worry about because prosperity is on the verge. I know that we will be happy and that we will live life they way it was meant to be.

So if you find yourself thinking day to day this is not where I thought I would be and this is not making me happy. You need to get up make a change cause only you have the control to change the outcome in your life. Sure there are a few special people out there that contribute to help you out. You have but one life and let me tell you it is....

TOO SHORT!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You just touched on something I was trying to explain to a family member earlier this morning. Keep doing big things. I miss you.