Friday, August 18, 2006

DA Mets....

Love or hate 'em? They are back haven't had much success since their 1986 Championship.. But, hold up they are back. Don't think this is just a one season thing my Mets are back and strong we have the out field on lock and the pitching staff looks strong as well. Wait the in field is on point as well so all and all we look very promising. Hopefully when football season comes around my teams look as good (Jets and Giants, who else...? LOL).

Pedro is going thru his little hit and miss days but once he comes out of this slump damn watch out do I hear a pennant and possibly another World Series Championship?? Bobby A is doing aight so far in the Mets line up so that was a good trade. I know that I don't write on sports usually but hey I have been doing a lot of different things lately and this is one thing I love.

I have met the greatest person in the world they support me thru everything just want to say thanks I know I tell you I love you all the time but it's not even enough. Since we started dating the Mets came out of their slump of 20 years and that's wassup. :) All I can say is.....

DA METS!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.