Thursday, August 17, 2006

Gut Instinct....

Yo, why I knew that today was a shitty day? I woke up this morning and for some reason kept telling myself it's all right everything will be good just got to get up and do what you got to do. Nope, should have listened to my first intuition that was telling me not to go to my second interview cause something just didn't feel right.

So, as you can tell I am writhing this cause something grimy happened all I can say is WTF... This shit always happens when I have one of those feelings. DAMN, by now I should have learned my lesson you know. Nope trying to get whatever job is given to me at the moment and trying to do big thangs is not working out right now. I got into a car accident a block and a half from the house... Let me tell you the next time I get that feeling I am keeping my ass at the house there is a reason for the gut wrenching feeling so next time just listen to your....

GUT INSTINCT!!!

I know I will. My car is fucked, fucked, fucked, can I say it again. FUCKED! Had to get that out of my system now all I can do is wait for it to get fixed and hopefully it is quick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DAMN!!! Are you ok? You're not injured or anything? I hope that you are ok and that things are starting to come together and work out. Let me know if you need anything.