Saturday, May 12, 2007

Baseball Fans...

Don't you love the smell of sausage sandwich's, hot dogs, peanuts and the great taste of an ice cold beer? Well hey you got to be a baseball fan if you do cause those things are all the great things that go with attending a game or even watching one at home. Going to the game seeing your favorite players and seeing the field prepped. LOVELY that is the word that first came to mind.

Those great orange, blue and black colors of the METS just do it for me... I love the team and have since I was a little tike watching the game with my pops at home. What can I say my pops has great taste and hey it runs in the family. I love going and hearing the fans, me being able to cheer along and get into the game is outstanding.

Another great perk to baseball and hey all sports is what??? Hmmmmm so are you still thinking?

TAILGATE parties!!!!! Yes know until you have really done this you don't know what you are missing but once you do it hey you can just pay for parking screw the game you can listen to it on the radio and then party with the fans as they leave... The food is great and the people are outstanding, the beer is never ending. Now this is something to all my fellow......

BASEBALL FANS!!!!!

No comments: