Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HALLOWEEN


Yes it is that time again. This wonderful holiday where we can scare the caca out of one another. What other holiday can you just go up to a stranger and scare them or ask for candy? NONE So for one day we are kind of like BUMS... LOL

I know that children and adults a like love this spooky holiday. We can't get enough of that adrenaline rush from being frightened. Everyone has at least one friend that thinks they can not be scared and you bring them with you to a haunted house and they scream like a petrified BEACH and when you come out unharmed on the other end joke about how they were not scared and the whole thing sucked..... WTF we know you almost had an accident so stop playing everyone is scared at one point or another.

So tell me what are your fears and to all of my friends if I see you next Halloween lets face them.... This is a great challenge for some others are the friend above mentioned and we all know you are really scared. So get your best ghost stories ready and your scariest costumes out. I can't wait for the candy, I love this great day known as.....

HALLOWEEN.....

No comments: