Monday, October 15, 2007

Keep up

With all this constant change in life it is sometimes hard to keep up. We get lost in a moment, thought, the crowd or just lost all together. When do we find time for ourselves? You know to really analyze what we have accomplished and where we are in our lives. Sometimes to keep up we need to step aside slow down a stride and look at who we have become.

We always say that we will stay in touch and always remain friends with the ones we leave behind. But really how many of you can honestly say I have always kept all of my friends? NONE. If you did you are a liar since I keep in touch or attempt to but it is not my fault if they do not keep up.

So how do we maintain business, family and personal life? Time management, good organization and having your priorities in order is a good start. But is this enough to keep up? The things we learn in life are all things that can help us keep up with all of the other aspects in life.

So I challenge all of you to maintain your lifestyle but also try and stay on the same page as me and just.....


KEEP UP.....

1 comment:

lux said...

u run too fast for me... i.... am....trying... to...catch...up.... heart...attack.....

LoL

lub u.