Tuesday, January 08, 2008

2008

So it's starts the beginning of the new year is here and time for us to start fresh.

I am starting to go back to the gym, eat right again and hopefully get a promotion. Things that have changed over the past few years are major but I have to stay focused and make sure that everything stays on track. With the new year I have planned to do four major things and would like them all to be done prior to 2009.

1. Get back in shape and help my family (health wise)

2. College

3. Save Money for our house

4. Travel

So those things are all things I better have accomplished prior to this year ending. The funny thing with resolutions is that people can say the greatest things in the world but it takes discipline and will power to accomplish those goals. So I set different things, I just set things I want to accomplish not things that sound good. Everyone has their motives but mine are going to be accomplished.

Wishing you the best for:

2008

1 comment:

lux said...

yup