Thursday, February 24, 2005

Life's challenges

What ever your belief may be we are all put through trails and tribulations. My life has changed drastically in the last week. My Aunt who to say the least is like a mother to me is diagnosed with a cancer that kills (no cure), my sister has a stoppage in her heart, my step father had his cancer come back, my grandfather is diagnosed with Parkinson disease... To say the least why me???? That is what we ask ourselves when something goes wrong... But this is nothing new to my family, my Uncle had cancer and beat it, my grandmother, my other aunt all on my mothers side of the family and they all made it. My aunt that has it now is also on my mothers side of the family... Damn, my grandfather died in April last year from cancer on my pops side. Just seems like everyone in my family is getting bad news, I can't do anything about it. No, I can do something about it I can support and be there strength when they think that all hope is gone.... Everything I write on here is from the heart and is the truth no need to lie, no need to impress, I do this to do it. Hoping that someone might take something from it. I am very friend and family oriented and will give my all to make them happy. I just wish that I could take all their sickness and give it to myself... Just wish that it was that easy to say the least. If you have the time pray for the ones you love and I hope that none of you have to go through the things I have had to endure in my short lived life, at least not all at once like this.... I wish to give you my strength, but at the same time take my soft heartedness with you. It is all right to cry, it is all right to let people in and share your life with them. At that, I hope that you understand that life will always give you a challenge it just depends on how you handle it on how you will come out at the end.

No comments: