Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Big Thangs

Never thought that I would be where I am today. I had scholarships for college but choose a different path. Do I regret that? No, I do think about how my life might be, but I would not change it, for the things I have been taken through have much more value to me then anything I can express. I am glad that I have met everyone I have and with that I take with me life long friends that I will always hold close to heart. I am so much more at ease with myself today compared to the day prior and more so then a few years ago. People know me for my sayings, my lovely personality (shy, loud, caring, punk...etc.), my craziness, and the total package. You can't tell me if you have been around me that you didn't take something from me, for instance a saying (specially that) you find yourself saying, booty, doggie, yo, something off the wall you know.... I always have something smart to say until I get around someone and they talk that crap that makes me turn red... You know what I'm talking about...LOL We all do big thangs everyday, in our own way. Be it doing good at work, school, practice, or just doing something that makes you happy or making that sacrifice for someone. That is doing big thangs, I have come so far and I feel I do big thangs everyday. Making people happy is my number one... I will always try to make you happy baby boy and you know that you make me happy so just keep doing you, naw mean. My friends and family I love you and would never leave you out of the big thangs that are just starting in my life. I got you regardless of anything you might have thought about me, I hold down who I am with and whoever holds me down will be with me in the end, on top.... I said it before, "Can't stop won't stop", live life to this, the day you stop, the day you admit you quit and no longer have meaning. Don't ever give up, I will never give up on you. So what Big Thangs have you done today? Then next time you do something that makes you happy, you buy something new, do something kind for someone else or made a sacrifice but it made you feel good; guess what you are doing...

BIG THANGS..........

No comments: