Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Conscious

You ever watch, Pinocchio, when you were a kid? Do you remember Jimney Cricket? Your conscious is a powerful thing and can have you do right if you listen to it. Some people chose to do otherwise. I find myself a lot of times in situations where I should have left or I doubt that the person I am doing the stuff for really doesn't care or they are just using me. Some how I put that to the side and move forward with the task at hand. I know that I can give and forget, but receive and never forget and that is the way it should be. Give with a light heart and receive with a mind full of new memories to cherish. Is your conscious clear or is it heavy with regret? Only you can clear your conscious, you should start now. I live life to the fullest everyday, love to my fullest potential and give my all in everything I do. I know that you are always going to have something on your mind but make sure that you don't carry heavy burdens with you through life. This gives extra strain and allows you to hold back from living and enjoying life to its full potential. If you know or have a feeling that what you are doing is grimey stop think about the pain and suffering that might come along with it. Your conscious is there to steer you down the right path, you live and learn and life's lessons play a role in your conscious. Remember what ever you put into life you will get back, your kindness is always rewarded may not always be right away but it will come back to you. Your wrong doings will come back to you ten times over. Think about that voice the next time you want to do something, it is telling you the right thing that is your......

CONSCIOUS....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use my conscious as a guide but of late it has allowed me to go into areas of myself which I thought I close a lifetime ago. Instead of dealing with those emotions and feelings I just closed the door and like a house door, if you do not lock the door, anyone can open the door with a simple turn of the knob. What I am trying to say, "Your heart is the door to your conscious..." Learn, Love and Live....

Smoke Dogg