Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Emotional

Funny how your mind and heart plays tricks on you... Sometimes you wonder why you let yourself be vulnerable and let someone get in and know you????? I've asked myself this question recently.. I don't know the answer yes I do, I care about everyone I want to be cared for as well.. Never thought that would be, since I always come across tough the outer shell is just what it is a crust that is there to protect me. It doesn't seem to work to well though... I look at my life and wonder why God chose me to get all the bad things, but I know it is because I am strong I am here to take on the world's pain and try to make things better for everyone else. Hoping no other female will ever have to put on my shoes... I hope that the people that I have come in contact with through my life so far have taken something good from me. I am glad to have a pretty good family and some great friends I don't know what I would do without them sometimes. I am only one person I try to do so much and if I don't I sometimes feel as if I have failed some of you. I never meant it to be that way I try to help everyone. I am glad that I can open up to people I am just tired of being the unloved one. Just had to get something off my chest and this is the best way. Letting your emotions get involved is good you live and you learn, don't ever let someone change you to where you are always on the defense if anyone should be like that, it should be me if anyone that is catious, I have been through so much but yet I have changed very little any other person that ever walked half the distance I have would be crazy, untrusting, and probably dead by now. Strong will is the key. Emotional is not weakness it is a strength and it means that you are not scared of who you are or what you have become.

EMOTIONAL.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You said it all...Peace

Smoke Dogg