Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Hard In The Paint.........

Can you consider this statement vulgar or uncouth? If that is what you think that means... To me it is doing the very best I can do and going above and beyond the limitations or standards set. You know that when I come in I go in hard and go out hard. The only way to get ahead in this life is to be noticed. The things that are funny is to see someone weak get their ankles broke by a mean crossover cause I took you to the hole and yes you know I went hard in the paint.!! The best thing is when you see the strong assist the weak they say only the strong survive but why would you want that? How about everyone comes out by going hard in the paint some just need a little extra support. My sister Krystal is a number one stunna and is off the chain she goes hard in the paint everyday, she has problems with her heart but she doesn't let that stop her from going out and getting dirty. She is great in the sport of volleyball and gives her all, that's going hard in the paint. My mother, is my heart she is forever doing something to help out with my daughter, she takes care of home, with my two sisters, and my step dad whose cancer is back so you know she goes hard in the paint. My grandmother, is the lifeline of our family, she ensures regardless of what she is going through and everyone else that our family stays in tact, she definitely goes hard in the paint. My Aunt Maura, you are so off the chain and keep me smiling just hope that you will never loose your childness, you go hard in the paint, you fought cancer and won. Rod, sometimes life gives you a hand that is not great but baby boy you know that there are things out there that happen for a reason, damn, look you found me after how long, coincidence, I think not, you will always come out on top, pa because you never give up, regardless I will always be there for you I got nothing but love for you baby, you always go hard in the paint, crash the boards, pa. Smoke Dogg, man the stuff that we've been through here, funny huh, never thought that life would deal you this one? You know we always talk through stuff I got you for the male perspective and the big brother aspect and you got me for the lil sister and female aspect, you are always going to be posting up and going hard in the paint. Jen, you have changed so much towards the good since me and you have been hanging out together and I think that is so great you are learning to be more self proficient and not really caring about opening up anymore, that is going hard in the paint, ma. Laura, you know since I have been here I always like joking with you and if you ever need anything you can always get at me I got your back, remember that. You have changed a lot as well, you are more relaxed and keep up the can do attitude don't get into a rut where you think everyone is picking on you, remember you could work my job...LOL. Keep going hard in the paint. Sly, you know from what I have seen and talked to you, you atleast have some sense and you definitely go hard in the paint, pa. Dawit, you know you have been through a lot pa, and you are still kickin' don't give up on anything and I won't give up on you, when you are down I will help you up and just remember that the things you have been through and you came out of made you a better person and for that you go hard in the paint. Adrion you have had a lot of growing and experience that was just thrown upon you in the past year and you handled it well I am so glad that we are fam, you will always go hard in the paint. Adrian, pa you are the one, you are always there with a comment and suggestion I hope that you keep up the knowledge and start writing more you know, keep going hard in the paint. Shami, Jerry, Cara, Giggles, and Michelle, you are all a great asset in my life and I appreciate all you do, keep going hard in the paint. Will (DeCory), you will never know how hard I went in the paint for you, but that is all right pa, everyone changes and talking to you now you seem changed and that is great. I hope that we will be friends in the future and remain that until it is exhausted, you have a great family and I know you know that keep going hard in the paint. I love all of yous, if I didn't put you in here, it doesn't mean that you aren't going hard in the paint or that you don't mean something to me, I just have to end somewhere, I will get you on one of these, keep reading and you will never be disappointed. How do you assess yourself? Can you honestly say that you go.....

HARD IN THE PAINT......

No comments: