Sunday, March 13, 2005

Is the love still good

Have you ever been away and thought that when you get back everything would be the same? Is that one person you loved before or just wanted to know better different when you finally see them again? But you want to be like old times so you try it out anyways, is the love still good? Can you really say that you both haven't moved on to bigger and better things? Or honestly say that they are not the person you remember or fell in love with? Is the love still good? Keep up the fire and try to never stop it from burning instead of trying to re-kindle the fire. There is always something lost when you try to start again. Is the love still good? Have you ever asked yourself why you are with the person you are with? Is it because you think they will change and become something you want them to, or something that they once were? Is the love still good? I hope that you always can keep that fire burning strong no matter what happens, make sure you keep the love good. I know that the love is still good for me...LOL I haven't changed too much if any and I like the way that I am. I can grow and develop with the person that I am with. Yes, the love is still good, is it for you? Next time think about this do you want to remember people for who they were or do you want to take a chance and see who they are now? You might never think of them the same but it is all up to you.....

Is the love still good......

No comments: